1. When is Pink Elephant’s next annual conference?
The next annual conference will be Pink's 17th, and is being presented February 17-20, 2013 at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. Check out the Bellagio Hotel at www.bellagio.com.
2. Do you have a brochure?
Yes, click here to view the brochure.
3. How can I register for the conference?
You can register by doing one of the following:
4. What is the cost of attending the conference?
To read about all fees, including our special offers and how to register, please click here.
5. Can I earn Project Development Units (PDUs) by attending the conference?
Yes, Pink Elephant is a global Registered Education Provider with the Project Management Institute (PMI), so we are able to issue Category Three Professional Development Units (PDUs) to Project Management Professionals worldwide.
By attending the conference, you qualify to receive PDUs towards your Project Management Practitioner (PMP) Certification. PMPs have to obtain 60 PDUs every 3 years to maintain their designation. One PDU is equal to one hour of structured learning.
We have put together a document to help you manage the sessions you attend at Pink13 and to calculate the total number of PDUs earned. The document informs you of how to use the form and how to submit your form to the Project Management Institute (PMI). The total number of PDUs you are eligible for by attending Pink13 is 20.5.
View the PDU form
6. Can I earn priSM Continual Professional Development credits (CPDs) by attending the conference?
Yes, as a recognized Credential Holder and by attending the conference, you qualify to receive CPDs.
We have put together a document to help you submit your claim for CPDs directly to The priSM Institute. The total number of CPDs you are eligible for is 21.
View the CPD form.
7. What meals are included in my registration fee?
- Breakfast (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Lunch (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Morning and afternoon beverage breaks (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Gourmet finger foods at three evening receptions (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday)
8. What are Pink Elephant’s payment policies?
Pink accepts Visa, MasterCard or American Express for conference payment. Payment must be processed with registration.
9. What are Pink Elephant’s cancellation policies?
All cancellations must be made in writing. You may cancel without penalty until December 30, 2012. There are no refunds for no-shows. Click here to read all Terms and Conditions.
10. How can I tell you about my special physical/dietary needs?
All conference meals include vegetarian options. If you have additional physical or dietary needs that need to be addressed, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-888-273-PINK before February 1, 2013 and we’ll be happy to try to accommodate your request.
11. I’ve attended in the past, are there any alumni discounts?
There are no alumni discounts; however, we do offer time-limited early bird special pricing for attendees.
12. Is there an early bird discount?
Yes, there is! Our Summer Early Bird discount ends July 20, 2012. Click here to read more about all special offers.
13. Can I bring a guest to any sessions or keynotes?
Only registered conference participants will be allowed to attend conference sessions or keynote presentations. For some sessions, a guest pass may be purchased. Contact our Customer Service Center for details.
14. Can I purchase a 1-day pass to the conference?
No. Passes of any kind are not available for this conference. You must purchase the entire conference package in order to attend the event.
15. When will on-site registration be available?
Check the Schedule-At-A-Glance to read about the exact times for each day.
16. In what format will I get my conference handouts?
Pink has gone green! Download and review speaker presentations starting on February 1, 2013 to help you decide which sessions you would like to print and bring with you. Or, download them after the conference when you return to work. There is no CD provided on-site at the conference.