Now in its 17th hugely successful year, our annual event is globally recognized as the world’s premier IT Service Management conference.
Our program is content rich and comprehensive – 15 tracks, 160+ sessions – covering a vast array of subjects from all across the ITSM spectrum: ITSM, ITIL®, ISO, Lean IT, Six Sigma, PRINCE2®, PMBOK®, COBIT®. There is something for everyone – strategic, tactical, operational – we’ve got you covered! In fact, this is one main reason why so many organizations bring entire teams!
We’ll show you how to go beyond just theory to achieve true business value and outcomes.
Attend “The best conference in the industry”
Pink has the undisputed reputation for developing an unsurpassed line-up of speakers and meaningful subject matter. As a result of our unwavering commitment, we are very proud to present what is widely acknowledged as the most content rich program in the industry.
- Pre-Conference Courses – February 13-17
- Conference – February 17-20
- Post-Conference Courses – February 21-23
Who Should Attend?
There's something for everyone in the comprehensive and power-packed 15-track program.
- C-Level, including CIOs/CTOs/CSOs
- IT Directors, VPs
- IT Service and Support Managers
- Service Desk Managers
- IT Infrastructure Managers
- Process Owners
- Senior Support Analysts
- Quality Managers
- Service Level Manager
- Project/Program Directors and Managers
- IT Auditors, IT Consultants
- IT Suppliers/Vendors
- Anyone seeking to understand why and how to implement best practices according to ITSM, ITIL , ISO, Lean IT, Six Sigma, PRINCE2, PMBOK, COBIT
- And, anyone who is interested in building and managing a truly business focused IT organization
By attending this
conference, you qualify to receive PDUs and CPDs.
Check our FAQs
for more information.