ARE YOU THE NEXT ADDITION TO THE PINK ELEPHANT TEAM?
WE are an industry leader looking for a bright, energetic addition to our marketing team…
Privately owned and headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, PINK ELEPHANT is a global leader in providing IT Service Management consulting and education. To date, we have provided consulting, education programs and conferences to more than 300,000 IT professionals.
We are currently looking for a MARKETING CO-ORDINATOR (12 month contract) to join our team.
A motivated, hard-working individual who will:
- Write copy for brochures, web sites, and other marketing vehicles;
- Assist in developing and executing Pink Elephant’s marketing, branding, customer relations and corporate communications initiatives;
- Provide quality assurance for corporate documents, whitepapers, etc.
- Assist in updating and maintaining Pink Elephant’s web presence including corporate websites, partner websites, e-marketing initiatives, etc.;
- Assist in the coordination of printed materials (signage, binders, brochures, flyers, etc.) for conferences, trade shows and other special events;
- Assist in the coordination of promotional items including ordering, distributing, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a Marketing role;
- A post-secondary degree/diploma in Marketing, Communications or a related field;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills;
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Basic web skills (HTML, CSS, XML) would be an asset;
- The ability to work effectively both on independent assignments and as part of a team;
- Flexibility and a desire to learn new skills and help out wherever necessary.
- A competitive salary;
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial small office environment;
- An interesting, challenging work experience to launch your career in marketing.
Please forward your resume, together with a cover letter showcasing your exceptional writing skills, to email@example.com.
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to those individuals who are selected for an interview. No agencies please.
THIS COULD BE THE START OF SOMETHING GREAT!