A key member of our leadership team, the Marketing Director will be responsible for developing, executing and delivering the company’s marketing strategy to drive the business forward through a range of traditional and digital channels.
- Work closely with company leadership to develop an overall marketing and communications strategy
- Work closely with other departments to develop specific marketing plans for each service line/product
- Identify and prioritize marketing objectives, working closely with marketing team members to develop and execute action plans to achieve them
- Provide overall direction for Pink Elephant’s company websites with a focus on:
- Improving the design, usability, content and conversion points
- Employing best practice SEO and PPC strategies to drive online traffic and conversion rates
- Ensuring website content is current, accurate and consistent with company standards
- Developing and executing plans for the growth and promotion of the company’s web properties
- Manage all related online media (blogs, social media, etc.) to broaden the company’s online community and further enhance the company’s brand;
- Explore new media and emerging technologies in the digital landscape to identify new opportunities and leverage them to enhance the effectiveness of the company’s marketing efforts
- Work with the Director, Business Development to plan and implement all online marketing campaigns including digital campaign collateral;
- Provide overall direction for the development, production and delivery of printed marketing materials;
- Review the performance of all marketing channels, vehicles, tools (website, email campaigns, social media, printed materials, etc.) to track associated costs and resulting revenue and identify trends
- Assess the ROI of all marketing channels, vehicles, tools in order to refine marketing strategy and optimize channels that provide optimal ROI
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in a business-to-business sales/customer service environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a management role with demonstrated experience managing outbound and inbound sales approaches.
- Previous experience in sales/customer service in a consulting, training or service environment will be an asset.
- Degree or diploma in a business-related field.
Skills and Competencies
- Results-oriented - proven ability to proactively assess progress against objectives and develop operational plans to achieve them.
- Team-oriented with exceptional ability to lead, motivate and coach team members to achieve results.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills - able to multi-task, prioritize and delegate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer-focused - solid understanding of customer service best practices.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of CRM database software
Pink Elephant offers a challenging, entrepreneurial work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits plan including incentive bonuses.
If you would like to join an IT market leader and a dynamic entrepreneurial environment,
Please submit your resume and cover letter stating salary expectations by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Pink Elephant.
Only those candidates only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.