IT Management Consultant
PINK ELEPHANT…leading the way in IT Management
Pink Elephant is the world's leading IT Service Management education and consulting provider. Champions of the growth of ITIL® worldwide since its inception in 1989, to date more than 300,000 IT professionals have benefited from our expertise through our conferences, education programs and consulting services.
We are currently seeking a skilled IT Management Consultant to deliver consulting and education solutions to our customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop IT Service Management options and recommendations tailored to customer environments;
- Guide customers through strategic planning processes;
- Assist in the development and implementation of ITSM solutions using best practices frameworks such as ITIL, COBIT®, and ISO20000;
- Deliver courses from all levels of the official ITIL Qualification Scheme, COBIT, and other quality frameworks, as well as Pink’s custom education workshops and courses;
- Conduct process assessments, ITIL overviews, Executive Overviews, Road Map planning and Process Design Workshops.
- Proven success in meeting revenue targets, and leading a customer-focused team;
- Demonstrated ability to lead process improvement projects and implement IT best practices;
- Application and implementation of ITSM best practices, based on ITIL;
- Application of COBIT and other quality framework;s
- Analyzing, developing, diagramming, documenting and implementing ITSM Operational Processes;
- Deploying ITIL-conformant tools used to implement ITIL best practices;
- Project management with experience in a leadership role;
- Delivering ITSM related presentations and training to all levels – strategic, tactical and operational.
- Minimum 5 years related IT Service Management experience with a strategic perspective;
- Post-secondary education in IT, Business Administration or a related field;
- ITIL Expert certification required;
- Certification in Adult Education or Project Management an asset.
- Business and strategic thinker with an ability to bridge strategy to operations;
- Above average communications skills, and comfortable communicating at both the CIO level and operation levels;
This is a remote position. The successful candidate may live anywhere in the continental U.S. with frequent, extensive travel (>60%) within North America, and potential for occasional international travel.
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader and winning team. Pink Elephant offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development.
Please apply by sending a resume and cover letter stating salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.