Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Long-Term Learning Focus Becomes Part Of Public & In-House Training Formats
BURLINGTON, ON – Pink Elephant today announced the introduction of two online ITIL V3 Foundations courses and additional enhancements to its traditional classroom courses.
The two new ITIL V3 Foundations courses are:
ITIL V3 Foundations Self-Paced Online
- Available June 1, 2009
- Time efficient – learn and get certified anytime, anywhere and at your own pace
- Secure – unique sign-on assures that only you track your course progress and sample exam results
- Best value – US$475 per seat (volume discounts available on request); no travel and accommodation costs
ITIL V3 Foundations Instructor-Led Online Public
- Available June 22, 2009
- Interactive – benefit from the experience of a highly certified Pink expert in a secure, live online environment over 4 days
- Convenient dates scheduled regularly through the year in regional time zones
- Competitively priced – US$1,495 per seat (volume discounts available on request); no travel and accommodation costs
These offerings complement the traditional classroom courses Pink Elephant have delivered since the organization developed the world’s first ITIL course in 1992.
In further effort to enable a continual learning experience for all of its customers, Pink Elephant is also offering three added-value components at no additional charge:
- The Self-Paced Online course is available to all Pink Elephant customers for 12 months following the completion of any ITIL V3 Foundations course.
- A new "Ask The Expert" feature provides further guidance and support from the organization’s expert consulting team for 12 months following the completion of any ITIL V3 Foundations course.
- Membership in the Pink Elephant Roundtable, a new online community connecting course participants to their peers and other experts in the industry.
“We believe that an education investment must result in practical and measurable improvements back at the workplace,” says Pink Elephant President David Ratcliffe. “That’s why we want to provide all Foundations customers with an ongoing support network to help them identify improvement opportunities for the benefit of their organization. For example, even though the online Foundations course takes about four days to complete, having free access to it for a full year, as well as interaction with our expert Consultants and their industry peers, allows participants to regularly review key concepts and drive continual improvements.”
Pink Elephant will continue to schedule courses publicly in major cities, and offer companies onsite training for IT staff to maximize training budgets. Special discounts are available for public and onsite education. View more information.
To learn more about Pink Elephant's four ITIL V3 Foundations training options, please call 1-888-273-7465 or visit our website.
About Pink Elephant
Pink Elephant is proud to be celebrating 20 years of ITIL experience – more than any other service provider. Operating through many offices across the globe, the company is the world’s #1 service provider of ITIL and ITSM conferences, education and consulting services. To date, more than 200,000 IT professionals have benefited from Pink Elephant’s expertise. Pink Elephant has been championing the growth of ITIL worldwide since its inception in 1989, and was selected as an international expert to contribute to the ITIL V3 project as authors of the Continual Service Improvement book and through representation on the International Exam Panel. For more information, please visit www.pinkelephant.com.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries.
For further information, please contact:
Toll Free: 1-888-273-7465, Ext. 295